Connecting our employer partners to a talented community of job seekers with disabilities is one of the primary purposes of Getting Hired's solution. However, there is more to our business than simply this.
At Getting Hired, we pride ourselves on delivering added value to our inclusive employer partners wherever possible, and because of this, we offer a range of services to achieve this goal. As a client, you will receive several benefits with a partnership:
- Branding and marketing to help your business deliver a strong message of inclusivity.
- Thought leadership in the form of webinars, publications and case studies to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in disability recruitment.
- Training and education for your staff, covering areas including successful hiring and retention programs, disability etiquette and more.
- Consultation from your very own dedicated account manager, as well as connections to disability-focused organizations across the country.
- Compliance for your business in all areas of disabilities recruitment, including OFCCP reporting and more.
By working with our expert team of disability-focused professionals, we can help your business to build a solid foundation of expertise and understanding in how to maximize your disability recruitment efforts.
Case Studies: The value of having a disability recruitment solution
Enhanced Outreach for Federal Contractor
Needing to ensure compliance under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, our client turned to us for help. We were able to launch a targeted visibility campaign via social media and features in Getting Hired's job seeker resources to increase their applicant numbers to more than 400 per month.
Financial Services Firm Develops Inclusive Branding
Hoping to add value through a more diverse workforce, our client had a small geographical footprint and therefore struggled to attract suitable candidates. We were able to support the client through best practice consultation on presenting their employer brand that has on average led to a 171 percent upturn in their number of applicants with disabilities each year.
Aerospace Contractor Boosts Engagement
Our challenge was to help better position the client to fill the more than 2,000 roles they had open at any time. We were able to achieve this by connecting them with the most active and highly motivated job seekers across the country at multiple careers fairs, as well as posting all of their open positions on GettingHired.com.
These are a few examples of our clients receiving added value when they work with Getting Hired. Reach out to our expert team today to find out how we can bring that value to your business too!