We've not only changed the way our website looks, but implemented an array of useful new features that will benefit our website visitors. As a result, job seekers with disabilities should now update and log into their Getting Hired account to experience all of the exciting new features we have to offer.
How do I update and log into my account?
Whether you’re a new job seeker or returning back to our website, the process will be the same. If you’re returning back to our website, please leverage your original e-mail you used to create an account with us.
Simply follow the below steps to get started:
- Go to www.gettinghired.com
- Click 'Log In' in the upper right hand corner of the website
- Click 'Sign up now'
- Enter your email address into the email address field
- Request a verification code by clicking 'Send Verification Code'. The code will be sent to the email address you entered in the previous step
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your email address. Be sure to check spam or junk folders. The email will be sent from 'Microsoft on behalf of Allegis Group'
- Set up and confirm your new password
- Complete remaining form fields, and click 'Create'. Your Getting Hired account page will now open
If you get stuck on one of these steps, reach out here to email us or call 1-866-352-7481 for support.
What's changed on the website?
A range of new functions have been added to our website, with the aim of streamlining the application process for our job seekers. Here's what you can expect to find:
- New drag and drop feature for your resume
- Simplified user experience and mobile-friendly profile layout
- New searchable fields for recruiters to find your resume and identify your skills
- Increased security functionality to protect your data
- New database to assist recruiters with better and faster search capabilities for identifying candidates
What features are still to come?
We will continue to add new features over the next few months including:
- Optimized job search functionality
- LinkedIn information and resume connection
- Enhanced job alerts tied to your job seeker profile information
- Additional accessibility features to support all of our job seekers with disabilities
As a reminder, Getting Hired is hosting an Online Career Fair, exclusively for job seekers with disabilities on May 3rd from 12:00pm-3:00pm EST. Register here to connect with over 20 inclusive employers that will be looking to fill their job openings nationwide.